Merrill Y. Landis, Ltd. (MYL) is a window treatment manufacturing workroom and products distribution company for the professional window treatment trade. We offer products and services necessary for our customers to compete in the custom window treatment industry. In addition to our custom workroom, we offer a wide variety of decorative drapery hardware, fabrics, motorization, and workroom supplies serving both designers, decorators, and workrooms.
Who We Are
As a family owned and operated business with 75 years of experience, MYL is committed to high quality and customer satisfaction. Our 58 employees take pride in being leaders in our industry, with a reputation for service, innovation, and excellence.
- Responsible for all Employee Timekeeping and processing Bi-Weekly Payroll.
- Maintain current accurate HRIS system and reports.
- Active recruitment for all departments.
- Administer all Employee Benefits including Healthcare, Holiday, VAC, PTO, Emergency Time, and EAP within approved company policies.
- Administration of all Worker’s Compensation Incidents, including investigation as to cause and recommended action reports to the Safety Committee and General Manager.
- Coordinate Performance Management and Annual Evaluations.
- Government and Dept. of Labor Form Administration.
- Oversee MYL Safety Committee as PA Safety Committee Certification Guidelines require.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing other tasks as requested.
Education / Experience / Skills
- Human Resources Certification a must, bachelor’s degree in business administration a plus.
- Minimum of three years of work experience in a professional office environment including responsibility for Human Resources, Timekeeping & Payroll, Benefits Management, WC, Recruiting, Performance Management, and other related business functions.
- Excellent written and verbal communications and problem-solving skills.
- Strong team player who works well with colleagues.
- Self-starter and able to achieve results without significant oversight.
- Must be organized and good at planning and time management.
- Strong technology skills including Payroll, HRIS, MS Office with Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher. Experience with payroll, accounting, and other business systems.
Compensation / Benefits
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Competitive benefits, including VAC, PTO, Holiday, Medical Insurance, EAP, and Incentive Program.
Please send resume (including salary requirements) to email@example.com.