All fabrics are not created equal. Use these guidelines when selecting fabric for your draperies.
Do not cut until you have checked the following.
- Correct pattern and color
- Correct shade
- Correct quantity
- Weaves and bias
- Correctly identified face
Blackout Lining on Shades
- Rings and/or shrouds are sewn on individually and will allow minimal light through the ring stitching.
- Blackout lining by contrast will accentuate the light seepage. An option when specified is to fill the holes on the blackout lining. See additional charges.
Silk and Linen
- Please allow for some variance. Silk and linen yards are made by nature and the unique qualities created in this process are not considered flaws.
- No guarantees are made regarding color fastness, exact color matching, or durability.
Embroidery and Crewel
- Embroideries are often handmade or hand guided. Therefore, the repeat size may vary.
- Often embroidery designs do not match selvedge to selvedge.
- Please allow for some variance due to the washing process and repeat size. Widths may vary slightly.
Taffeta and Chintz
- Taffeta and chintz fabrics may hold creases due to the crisp hand.
- Handle with care. This is a very delicate fabric.
If more information is needed in regards to the fabric type, please contact your vendor.