We are looking to hire a full-time Administrative Operations Manager. No nights or weekends.
- Leads company’s business operations support functions, including purchasing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, bookkeeping, business insurance, new customer on boarding, administrative support, (outsourced) IT, and (outsourced) financial reporting to serve internal and external customers and achieve company objectives.
- Manages two direct reports in office.
- Works with Human Resources Manager as back up for payroll and other HR functions.
- As time permits, works with Marketing/Communications Manager.
- Reports to President and CEO.
- Member of the MYL Lead team.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing other tasks as requested.
Education / Experience / Skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business with Accounting or a related field.
- Minimum of three years work experience in a professional office environment including responsibility for accounting, IT, and other related business functions.
- Must have experience with or training in successfully managing direct reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communications and problem-solving skills.
- Strong team player who works well with colleagues.
- Self-starter who is able to achieve results without significant oversight.
- Must be organized and good at planning and time management.
- Strong technology skills including MS Office with Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Publisher. Experience with accounting, payroll, and other business systems.
Compensation / Benefits
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Competitive benefits, including VAC, PTO, holidays, medical insurance, EAP, and incentive program.
Email resume to Sue@mylltd.com.
Who We Are
Merrill Y. Landis, Ltd. (MYL) is a window treatment manufacturing workroom and products distribution company for the professional window treatment trade. We offer products and services necessary for our customers to compete in the custom window treatment industry. In addition to our custom workroom, we offer a wide variety of decorative drapery hardware, fabrics, motorization, and workroom supplies serving both designers, decorators and workrooms.
As a family owned and operated business with 75 years of experience, MYL is committed to high quality and customer satisfaction. Our 58 employees take pride in being leaders in our industry, with a reputation for service, innovation, and excellence.